Fashion editor and style expert Jaqui Stafford's new fashion bible proves that you don't have to be skinny or rich to look and feel fabulous. Any women can be a knockout with little help from Jaqui!
- Learn how to figure out your body shape so shopping trips are easier
- Learn what beauty and skincare products really get results
- Learn which fashion trends to ignore and which to embrace
- Learn how to maximize what you won so you never waste another dime
- Learn what insider secrets will make you look really wealthy
- Learn how to look absolutely sensational at every age
About the Author
A global fashion editor, stylist and TV personality, Jaqui Stafford's work on style and beauty has appeared in Vogue, Marie Claire, Lucky, Cosmopolitan, Real Simple, Town & Country, and Shape and she dispels her style advice on everything from Today to ET. She has served as the style ambassador for Slim Fast, Avenue, Bali bras, Woolite and the Estee-Lauder-owner brands, Eyes by Design. She currently appear on QVC for Issac Mizrahi. She lives in New York City.
"The WOW Factor is fun fabulous and fundamental! Just like Jacqui! Full of great tips and insider details. Whether you are just figuring out your figure or developing your statorial style. The WOW Factor has something for everyone!"
- Eric Daman, Emmy winning costume designer for the hit TV series Gossip Girls and The Carrie Diaries
The WOW Factor
To buy click here: