Monday, July 29, 2013

Assouline: The Big Book of Chic

An internationally acclaimed interior design sensation, Miles Redd is known for his quirky brand of cozy glamour. This lavishly illustrated volume featured a diverse selection of his unique interiors, an inspiration to anyone interested in spirited, eclectic design. 
Excerpt from Introduction:
"This is a book about dreams coming true; the curiosities in the rooms I have decorated; and the people, artists, and places that have inspired me. When all is said and done and I am long forgotten, maybe someone will find this book in a dusty library - if such a thing still exists - an glimpse a bit of the pleasure my like has given me. I want them to have the sensation of dancing across and MGM soundstage, silhouetted in a klieg light, because that was my intention with this book, a very personal blend of work and fantasy"

No comments:

Post a Comment