Friday, October 26, 2012

Music / Electric Guest "The Head I Hold"

Here's a great song from Electric Guest, that will get you in a great mood for the weekend. 
This LA based band debuted their album early this year and has been a huge success, we can't stop listening to "This Head I Hold", the song is ridiculously catchy, enjoy!

They call me, a little grown up
See, I'm upset because I've always been stuck
But I don't know what it is I'm without
Guess I'm in love with always feeling down
See the problem was I 
Was fully consumed
With all of the pretty things that I couldn't do
All of the plastic products, shows and woes
I din't ever show, I let it go
So i listen while I'm told
Sit back, don't think, get high
Take drink, sit back don't think
The more I listen the deeper I sink
Oooo
I go higher and I say o-oh-
Oooo I go higher


To buy song click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment