The first tutorial was created by Cheng and Kheng of Brush Crush, this is a eight step mani tutorial to get newspaper print nails. Are you ready?
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Nail Polish
- Top Coat
1. Apply a base coat
2. Apply two coats of your favorite nail polish
3. Wait for your nails to dry, then dip them into rubbing alcohol
4. Place a piece of newspaper on top of your nail and gently press the newspaper down for 10 seconds
4. Slowly remover the newspaper
5. Apply a top coat and you are ready to go!
The second nail tutorial for marble nails is courtesy of mani maven Get Nailed.
- 2 contrasting nail colors
- Saran Wrap
1. Apply one color to your nails and let it dry.
2. Apply a second color on top of your first color and let it dry.
3. Grab the saran wrap and sponge on the top coat for a color infused marble effect.
Let us know if you try any of these tutorials, and send us some pictures. Get creative and choose hot contrasting colors to make your nail design more attractive.