Alber Elbaz celebrates 10 hard working years with Paris fashion house Lanvin. The celebration was BIG! The party took place in La Halle Freyssinet, a large space in Paris with a beautiful 20th century architecture. He started the evening by presenting his Fall 2012 collection followed by a fun party. He served his guests, cake, hors d'oeuvres and champagne. Celebrities Tilda Swinton, Pharell Williams, Dita Von Teese, and Jessica ALba accompanied the designer in this special day.
Here are some party pictures + a video with Lavin's Fall 2012 Collection.
- Moroccan-born Israeli fashion designer
- 1985 Elbaz moves to NY to work for a manufacturer of mother of the bride clothing
- Works for 7 years for American designer Geofrey Beene
- 1997 Elbaz was hired by the film of Guy Laroche
- 1998 he began designing ready-to-wear women's clothing for YSL
- October 2011 Elbaz was appointed artistic director of Lavin in Paris